CMT Pathfinder Club Secretary/Treasurer Certification
Pathfinder Club Secretary/Treasurer Certification
at least 18 years old.
to the Youth/Children’s Ministry Volunteer Code of Conduct.
currently approved by the child protection screening verification of your Conference/
a baptized Seventh-day Adventist Christian who loves Jesus and is willing to
share this love in both word and deed.
- Complete the Pathfinder Club Basic Staff Certification
Workshops in the Club Secretary/Treasurer Certification include:
Records and Merit Systems—PFAD 140
- Annual Calendar Development—PFAD 141
- Forms: Health and Medical, Permissions, Volunteer and Vehicle Driver forms—PFAD 142
- Introduction to Budgeting—FINA 101
- Introduction to Fundraising—FINA 110
a working relationship with your Pathfinder director.
- Read the Pathfinder Administrative Manual.
- Create a Portfolio that contains your notes and activities from the workshops and
your paperwork for the year.
- In areas where there is an official Club Administration software or website, a course should be taken to become acquainted with that tool and to complement this workshop.
Last modified: Thursday, 26 January 2023, 2:44 PM